Thursday 5 February 2009

Whore-Fest, USA / BallbegsGames Updated

Whats up guys, it's been a productive week for me. Sorry for the lack of blogging, schools been getting in the way. Stupid ass place. Anyway, got BallbegsGames up and running again. Uploaded two more Gears of War 2 Achievement videos.

Remember to SUSCRIBE!

Last time I posted on this I was struggling with the day-to-day running of Fable II, perfectly understandable due to the harsh, harsh climate that it provides. A few days ago I was known as the "Chicken-Kicker" by Town Criars. Stuff them. Now I should be "Fable God" due to my current circumstances. Lets start off with my relationships. I've been married four times, have three kids and my sister is still dead, useless cow. I've had an affair with a man and have been divorced twice. If your currently playing through Fable II and are wondering whether or not to get married DON'T. It's a waste of time. There are no advantages to it other than having sex which just brings more kids, which means more money, which means another solid hour at the blacksmith playing a mini-game which could be played by a blind-person. Aside from relationships I'm currently at the top of the financial ladder, I buy-over buildings then rape customers and tennants for all they're worth. It makes me corrupt apparently and changes my appearence similar to the character on the cover of Too Human. Who cares. He looks bad-ass.
I still don't understand the story but that seems to be what makes Fable rock. You never know whats going to happen. Half the time I seem to have the same facial-expression as Dom during the Gears of War Campaign. Like tonight, I thought I was about to board some fleet ship to go find some Hero of Rock or something, not tonight, straight into some gaunlet match of death-land where I had seven rounds of three waves of enemies which arrayed from giant-beetles to hollowmen. It was like Horde or Zombie mode only as if every enemy was hooked on steroids since they could talk. Either way. I'm going to keep hammering on.

In local news, Pete lost his Gamerscore throne to Merv who surpassed his gamerscore by a miraculous 10G. Of course Merv130 has practically been whoring it out since he got his 360 with such great titles like King Kong, Avatar and Crime Scene Investigation, but hey, theres nothing better than seeing Pete111111 getting it stuck to him. Rock on Merv. Stay tuned for some more Fable II fun and some achievement videos on BallbegsGames as thats the only thing I can see myself doing in the not-to-distant-future. Finally, Grats to Merv, Ballbeg out.



No comments:

Post a Comment