Friday 6 February 2009

Need for Speed Undercover, Fable II Cheevo's.

Rented out EA's new title in the Need for Speed franchise, Need for Speed Undercover for a bit of relief from Fable II and Mass Effect. If your looking for a justified review on this game, or are wondering whether or not to buy this game, heres what to do:-
  • - Buy Need for Speed: Underground or any other earlier Need for Speed game for as cheap as possible, or even rent it.
  • - Note the gameplay, cars, mechanics, storyline etc
  • - Now, imagine that your an undercover cop chasing car-thieves.


And there you have it. Need for Speed Undercover covered in three short bullet-points. Well I guess it's not all the same, but you have to admit its extremely similar. What annoys me is that Need for Speed is not the sort of franchise that should be able to pull this off, the game is, well, ok, I guess, but it shouldn't be able to keep making so much money from titles that are so parallel with each other. I don't mind paying for games that have a lot of the same elements BUT are at least mildly entertaining. With Need for Speed Undercover, thats not the case. If anything rent EA's most recent piece of crap. Rant over.

Back onto my latest love, Fable II. Due to the amount of play time it's recieving I've even decided to rip it to my hard-drive! Now thats love. Earned some fun achievements there earlier for doing things like stealing money, changing my name and getting married twice. Fun Fun. My latest disappointment came after battling through the fucking catacombs (previous post) against Fable II's worst of which I got NO REWARD. After bearing my heart and soul for a bunch of useless Fable cunt crowd-people for what felt like forever, I returned to the surface and fucked off my Hero cloak and turned into one bad-ass cunt. My rampage totaled me up with 24 guards and 9 civillians slain. I had a warrant of 33 cases of murder, 4 cases of attempted murder and 2 cases of theft. After paying out a hefty fine the general public now fear me as though I was walking form of Chlamydia. Long live Sparrow Lionheart.

Ballbeg out.

No comments:

Post a Comment