Sunday 1 February 2009

Boredom Cured by Kicking Chickens, Shooting Rabbits and Digging Holes

Incase your wondering what I'm talking about, its Fable 2 thats rocking my 360 this weather. So far so good it seems, having rattled through about an hour and a half of playing time in which my charactor has got to:-

  • - Kick chickens.
  • - Watch his sister get shot.
  • - Stab giant beetles.
  • - Aquire a helpful hound.
  • - Dig holes.
  • - Kill rabbits.
  • - Set some slaves free.


Bit of change from playing Gears of War but what are you going to do? As far as I'm concerned Fable 2 rocks. I've also aquired around 100G just from doing stupid little things like delivering letters and setting thugs on fire.

Aside from Fable 2, I'm currently trying to play my way through Mass Effect and make some new videos for BallbegsGames, so stay tuned for some more Achievement Videos on my channel.
Ballbeg out.

No comments:

Post a Comment